Thanks for a Great 2017 Festival!Thanks to everyone for a great festival this year! Thanks to the all of the film makers from all over the world for their great films. Thanks to Michelle Risho for all of her help with the events in Bozeman. A big thank you to the Missoula Public Library and their amazing librarians Pam Carlton and Dana McMurray. Another big thank you to the Bozeman Public Library and Librarian Cindy Christin. A call out and thanks to the University of Montana Foreign Language Day Professors, including Michel Valentin, and Marton Marko and Dr. Ruth Vanita who also helped with judging. Thanks also to Andrea Hintermaier for her help with judging. Additional thanks to Garth at Shakespeare & Co. and Sherri Lee for hosting a First Friday event with us. A final thanks to Andrew Creighton for your incredible support of the Missoula film community.
The MICFF in the NewsFind out more about the festival, meet a couple of the film makers and learn about the benefits of exposing children to new languages and cultures in these KPAX-TV interviews from this year's festival.
Interview: MICFF - About The Festival
Interview: MICFF - Benefits of Exposure to New Languages and Cultures
The 2017 Film Festival Photo Gallery
- at the Silver Theater
- Director/Producer of A Turtle Tale
- with David Brown
- Jennie Rassmussen, joins the fun at the MICFF
- A huge thanks for all the help with concessions!
- raising funds for travel and international awareness at the MICFF
- at the MICFF to introduce the movie Monster Hunt
- led by Marcus Schleuter of Vector Goose Collaborative
- having a good time at the festival!
- at the UM Culture and Food Festival
- during our workshop at the UM Culture and Food Festival
- Kids prepare the sets of their movies during the animation workshop
- A young director choosing her actresses!
- makes an appearance among the international dolls!
Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.